Opt for this chrome pen from Fisher-Space Pen. Crafted from brass, this pen offers the hefty feel that today's office warrior demands. Whether working in an office or outside, the series provides style and comfort both in its writing and its presentation for added extra comfort. the Bullet Space Pen is the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer or toolbox. When opened it's a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument. The original Bullet Space Pen was conceived in July of 1948 by Paul Fisher, who was soon machining a new pen design shaped from solid aluminum. This became our first Fisher ball point pen, the #400 Bullet Pen, and arguably the most popular pen of the twentieth century. This pen is now composed of all brass with a chrome finish. Cited as an outstanding example of industrial art, the classic design of the Fisher Bullet Pen has been exhibited for years in the New York Museum of Modern Art. The Bullet's timeless styling has been the topic of many art books and magazine articles. Often imitated but never duplicated, the Fisher Bullet Space Pen continues to be our most popular pen.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048