The Porsche Design writing instruments are known for their unusual material that the barrel is made of. There is good reason behindit, as a short excursion into the field of motor racing will show. The Le Mans 24-hour race counts as the toughest in the world. It tests men and materials to the limit. A particularly critical point was found to be the numerous and unusually sensitive electrical and electronic connections. So as to protect them from heat and mechanical stress, the Porsche team used TecFlex, a cable sheath woven from stainless steel. TecFlex is unusually resistant to corrosion, highly elastic, very hard wearing, surprisingly supple and with a filigree beauty.Stainless Steel is a fascinating combination of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and tungsten. The gold threads to the weave adds a newlustre. The threads are 14-carat(.585)gold plated. The fountain nib is 18Kt GOLD nib & is rhodinized. Available in medium nib, its cut and finish ensure a pleasant feel as it glide across the paper. The other metal parts are coated with Palladium.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048