Winsor & Newton Liquin Light Gel is a quick drying gloss medium that offers a slight gel like structure that brushes out smoothly and is ideal for artists looking for a non-drip effect when mixed with colour.
It is ideal for glazing, and dries to a gloss film that has an increased resistance to yellowing.
Liquin Light Gel speeds drying depending on the proportions added. It is touch-dry in one to six days, depending on the climate, colours used and film thickness. It is not recommended for use as a varnish or final coat.
Liquin Light Gel offers all the handling properties traditionally seen with the historic Meglip mediums but without the tendencies to crack and yellow that are normally associated with mastic mediums.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048