Winsor & Newton Winton Oil colour is a traditional range of oil colours, made from moderately priced pigments, formulated for amateur artists and more accomplished painters requiring large volumes of colour within moderate cost limits. Every Winton Oil colour has been carefully made to bring out the best of each pigment, so an artist can create bold and vibrant artworks. These paints have a more uniform consistency than Winsor & Newton Professional Oils and are slightly stiffer, offering excellent retention of brush strokes and knife marks. The gloss level varies from colour to colour, but again they have a more uniform sheen across the range as compared to the Professional line. The application of traditional skills and modern colour chemistry techniques has resulted in a range of Winton Oil Colours which are of excellent quality. This has been achieved by replacing more costly traditional pigments with excellent modern alternatives, giving excellent quality at an economical price. These colours are identified with the word Hue after the colour name. A high level of pigmentation provides good covering power and tinting strength. While it can't match the superior pigment load of AOC, the Winton range is much stronger than many other artists' quality ranges. All Winton oil colours are either AA or A rated and are recommended as permanent for artists' use. Winton Oil Colours has been made from pigments, which offer as broad a palette as possible whilst retaining a moderate price. The spectrum has been selected to ensure that the largest number of colours can be mixed from the range. In addition, the Winton spectrum relates specifically to Artists' Oil Colours, providing clean colour mixing and helping artists to upgrade to the superior range of Artists' Oils when ready. Liquin Original is the perfect medium to speed the drying time of oil colour. It will speed the drying by approximately 50%. The full range of Winton oil colour consists of 47 magnificent colors in 37 ml and 200 ml.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048