Wooden Ashoka pillar- National Emblem-Ashoka Stambh. Hand carved & Best quality wood used. Ashok stamp memento which is made of wooden is brown. The Pillars of Samrat Ashoka are a sequence or series of columns that can be found all around the different places of India. The Ashoka Stambhs or Pillars are built up or at least inscribed with rescripts by the Mauryan King Samrat Ashoka during his empire in the 3rd century BC. There were many pillars but currently, there are nineteen pillars that have been surviving with inscriptions.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048