This paper is ideal for sketching & drawing artists thanks to its fine grain that is neither too prominent nor too smooth. It's only textured on one side, so the other smoother side has considerably less tooth. It is stock and surface sized enabling it to withstand repeated erasing or scraping without flaking and is an ideal foundation for broad and fine point media.
Ideal for use with pencil, coloured pencil, red chalk, black lead, pastel, crayons, chalk, felt pen, ink, charcoal and chalk.
The fine grain side of the paper is wonderful for ink sketching. Fountain pens with liquid ink will produce sharper edges. Works well with mild ink washes too and single layer of watercolours. Multi-purpose paper for experimenting and perfecting technique.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048