Colour Name: Conte Sketching Pencil Sanguine
Traditional Drawing Pencils The colour of the Conté "Sanguine" pencil is a deep "rust" and its lines are easily blended.
With a sharpened lead : the drawing is accurate, the colour is transparent and if the work is lightly drawn the Sanguine pencil lets the texture of the paper appear. With a half-worn lead, the opacity increases with the pressure exerted on the pencil.
Recommended for : nudes, its colour recalls that of the skin when highlighted using white. Blending the colour creates the shading.
Use : Sanguine is frequently used in sketching to draw the body. For more complex work, it's advisable to use Pierre Noire to emphasise the contrast and white pencil to highlight the areas of light on the body.
Exist in only 1 medium graduation - Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 5 mm.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048