The tempera can be applied with a spatula onto card or wood. This technique is only recommended in order to achieve a crackled affect; the built-up blobs of paint crack because the outer layer dries more quickly than the layer beneath.
Splashing a painting with a toothbrush is an effective way of creating texture. To obtain bigger splashes you can use a round paintbrush dipped in plenty of paint which can be tapped firmly against the handle of another paintbrush or with the fingers.
Printing with sponges
Apply the tempera to different-shaped sponges directly from the bottle or from a palette with a mixture of the chosen colour. Then press the sponge onto a surface, like a stamp, to leave its imprint. Rinse the sponge out before the paint dries to remove any paint residue.
- Orders once placed are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days
- You will get a shipping tracking ID in the next 24 hrs after placing the order on the website
- Order will be get delivered in next 6-8 working days
- In situations beyond our control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Skyblue Stationery Mart will ensure delivery within the earliest possible time frame.
- Due to any reason Skyblue Stationery Mart reserves a right to cancel the entire/ partial order and refund/ issue a credit memo for any order.
- In case of questions and queries, please contact on 7575803048